Good news for you, Explorer.exe error can be solved in many different ways. In this article, I want to show you two good solutions.
Solution One: Fix Explorer.exe Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Resolve Explorer.exe Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Solve Explorer.exe Error On Your Own?
To remove Explorer.exe issue in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Explorer.exe Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve Explorer.exe error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Explorer.exe error completely.
Explorer.exe error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Explorer.exe error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Explorer.exe error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Explorer.exe error in time.
Related: Umonit Vista,Kb111331,Undelete Executive,Error Code 47,Qtmlclient.dll Missing Win7
Read More: ,Error 616,File Symc810.sys Corrupted,Vista Hdd Limitations Maybe,0x800ccc0b,Runtime Error 8002 Invalid Port Number Windows Xp