As a matter of fact, 0xc100400a error can be removed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to show you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Remove 0xc100400a Error Manually.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0xc100400a Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Troubleshoot 0xc100400a Issues On Your Own?
To resolve 0xc100400a error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair 0xc100400a Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve 0xc100400a error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0xc100400a error completely.
0xc100400a error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0xc100400a error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0xc100400a error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0xc100400a error in time.
Related: W95inf32.dll Xp,Restore Afd.sys Windows Vista,500 Error Message,Vista 0xc0000056,Rectify Error Code 1232
Read More: ,Windows Vista Event Id 3013,Stdole Location,Winexec Error Code Was :3,Error 1105,Line And Char Errors