Good news for you, Formatted Hard Drive error can be repaired in many different ways. In this article, I would like to provide you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove Formatted Hard Drive Error By Yourself.
Solution Two: Resolve Formatted Hard Drive Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Fix Formatted Hard Drive Error On Your Own?
To remove Formatted Hard Drive error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair Formatted Hard Drive Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Formatted Hard Drive error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Formatted Hard Drive error completely.
Is your PC healthy?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for people to get rid of Formatted Hard Drive errors. Apart from fixing Formatted Hard Drive errors, this program also has rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Computer Error 1068,Download Uninst.exe,Nmwcdcls Dll,Directx 10 Errors,Program Execution
Read More: ,Error 3702 Database In Use,Msdart32.dll Windows 7,Sd Error Windows Xp,Tapeware Backup Software,Dell Memory Chips