Luckily for you, msvcp dll error can be fixed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve msvcp dll Error Manually.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot msvcp dll Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Resolve msvcp dll Issues On Your Own?
To resolve msvcp dll issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve msvcp dll Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix msvcp dll error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate msvcp dll error completely.
Related: Error 0x86000112,0x80070571,0x80048849,0x80048823,0x81000101
Read More: ,Network Backup Devices,Detect Monitoring Software,Uphclean.exe Windows 7,Msado15 Windows7 Xp,Error 1625 (0x659):