Best Solution:Download SmartPCFixer to repair Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header windows 10
Generally speaking, most blue screen problem, such as, bad pool header blue screen is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to resolve bad pool header vista.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In most cases, to fix bad pool header windows xp error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
We should never ignore Bad Pool Header problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header 0x00000019 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header vista error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows xp error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Bad Pool Header,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005